Portable Teorex Inpaint 4.2 | 7 Mb
Teorex Inpaint reconstructs the selected image area from the pixel near the area boundary. Inpaint may be used to remove undesirable objects from still images.Delete any unwanted object from your photo, such as extra power-line, people, text... The program will automatically inpaint the selected area to erase it.
If some unexpected object spoils an otherwise good photograph, Inpaint may be used to remove it. Simply select the object. No need for fiddly messing about with the clone tool!
It is alarmingly simple to use. Draw a selection around the object you wish to remove from the picture, and run smart remove selection. Inpaint will fill the selection area with intelligently generated texture drawn from the surrounding image data. really magic function you should try it!
In some cases you need to correct area boundary which used in inpainting (rectangular area around selection, with resize handles), you need to exlude from this area part which you think is don't take part in image restoration. To do this hold down the SHIFT key and using the mouse try to resize or move it.
Key features Inpaint:
• Restoration of old photos
• Deleting a Watermark
• Removal of unwanted items
• Digital retouching faces
• Removing timestamp from a photo
Inpaint easy to use. You need to make a few simple steps:
• Select an unwanted object with the tool marker whose size you can easily change the slider from 1 to 100. Simply fill in the marker object that you want to delete
2 • Run mode smart removal or treatment and Inpaint magically fill the selected area intelligently generated texture taken from the surrounding pixels.
If you do not get the desired result the first time, you can try to use one or more of the following techniques and to experiment until the desired result is achieved:
• Change the environment created by a rectangular area of the program, she is the donor to fill the selected area.
• Instead of deleting all objects at once, try to delete them one by one.
• Go back and try to more accurately select the object you want to delete.
• If you are sure that the selection is correct, then just try to handle it again, every recovery procedure is unique.
If the item you want to delete reside on an inhomogeneous background (ie, "cross" raznotonnye area), it is necessary to remove piece by piece. There may be instances when you need to fix the boundaries of the selected area (for example the highlighted area to remove what you get items that do not have to "take part" in reconstructing). To do this, hold the SHIFT key and using the mouse, you can resize or move the selection border.
How to download:Free register to download UseNet downloader and install, then search
"Portable Teorex Inpaint 4.2" and start downloading.
You can DOWNLOAD 300GB for free!
Portable Teorex Inpaint 4.2
T_BAG | |
Members of Guest cannot leave comments.